Mirabel Technologies is conducting a highly selective search for an Account Executive to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We are looking for a “sales rock star" to lead sales efforts for our latest cloud-based software product. This person must be technically savvy and extremely motivated in conducting software sales. This position requires the experience of getting in front of true decision-makers and being comfortable building C-Level relationships.
This person must be accustomed to excelling in a fast-paced, growing organization, while holding themselves to a very high standard in achieving and surpassing sales goals. This position entails aggressively researching and reaching out to prospects; executing a highly organized lead follow-up process; and conducting a high volume of sales meetings in person or remotely each month.
This person must also be an excellent orator with the ability to get prospects and clients excited about the software, and welcome opportunities to be “on stage" in front of prospects and clients in sales meetings, conferences, software tradeshows or networking events.
This person will work closely with the CEO and marketing team to achieve all sales goals.
- Report to CEO weekly on sales activities, calls, meetings, software demos and top client leads being worked.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities via the phone, web, and networking.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel using a customer relationship management system.
- Attend software conferences, tradeshows and related events to prospect for leads, promote software product(s) and build client relationships.
- Sell solutions with a consultative approach in a high-energy environment.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and sales meetings to meet annual sales goals.
- Develop and deliver web-based and in-person software demonstrations.
- Comfortably sell to C-Suite executives.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized and optimistic.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is a requirement. Majors in business, marketing, or psychology is ideal.
- Experience: Three years sales experience required. Experience selling software products, SAAS preferred, but candidates with experience selling business-to-business products will be considered.
- Demonstrated continued success within the software sales industry: sales awards, surpassing national sales goals is a must. Only considering candidates who are in the top 5% performance level of their companies.
- Ideal candidate will be familiar and have experience with web technologies or online web products.
- Ideal candidate will have either a background in Digital Marketing or CRM, Lead Generation Software, or Marketing Automation platform sales.
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communication style. Must have the ability to present at all levels and in all situations.
- Excellent writing, visualization skills, and communications including the ability to adapt the conversation to the audience by making complex ideas seem simple through relatable stories, software demonstrations and graphics.
- MS Office expert: Designs PowerPoint presentations with snappy, brand-consistent visuals.
- Ability to think strategically, adapt quickly and take on new responsibilities as our organization and needs evolve.
- Possesses highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
For consideration of this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Lucien Ilangwa at email@example.com.